Global Partner ProgramUnimax improves the way organizations manage their UC and telecom environments, and we're looking for partners like you to join us.
Accelerate your business growth with the following program benefits:
- Grow your product portfolio by gaining immediate entry into the growing UC migration and management market
- Gain value-added opportunities for custom, UC Professional Solutions
- Differentiate your company
- Leverage the expertise of Unimax’s sales and support teams
Whether you are an established, highly successful UC organization or a promising startup, we will make the process of becoming an authorized Unimax partner easy. Currently, we are accepting partner program applications from organizations in the following categories:
- Channel companies (resellers, system integrators and distributors)
- Managed service providers
Become a member of our Global Partner Program today by applying below. Opportunity awaits.
Why partner with Unimax?
- Best in Class Ranking – Unimax is a #1 ranked UC Operational Management Vendor with the largest amount of enterprise customers in the industry
- Top Customer Ratings – Your customers will love our products. Year after year in survey after survey, over 92% of our customers indicate that they are extremely satisfied with Unimax and its software.
- Most Trusted – We are the most trusted UC Operational Management vendor with over 25 years of experience and over 4.5 million UC and voice system end-points under management
- Deepest Functionality – Our product functionality and UC system integrations are the deepest in the industry
- Best Experience Across all Business Sectors and Sizes – Unimax’s UC Management Software Suite is used by enterprise, mid-market and SMB companies, educational institutions, governmental entities and managed service providers around the globe.
We understand the contribution that resellers, system integrators and distributors make in bringing UC and telecom solutions to the market. To help, our Global Partner Program creates a win-win-win for you, your customers and Unimax.
Becoming a member of our partner program will enable you to resell our UC Management Software Suite including tools for provisioning, employee self service moves, adds, changes and deletes (MACDs), help desk agent MACDs, automation (i.e. automated provisioning/de-provisioning), phone number and DID management, system migrations (between Avaya/Nortel, Cisco, Skype for Business, etc.), unified MACD administration and more for single and multi-vendor communication environments.
Our Global Partner Program members are not only able to deliver top-rated world-class UC and telecom management solutions to their customers, but also realize significant benefit in the process.
Become an authorized channel company member of our Global Partner Program today by applying below.
Join the long list of channel companies working with Unimax.
Companies currently driving revenue with Unimax’s UC and telecom products include ConvergeOne, LIST OTHERS HERE. Join the club!
Already a partner? Let’s talk.
Are you a sales or technical representative at an authorized Unimax partner company? Contact us to send a message, request a demo, register a sales opportunity or get sales support.
Managed service providers
Become an authorized managed service provider member of our Global Partner Program today by applying below.
Become an authorized consultant member of our Global Partner Program today by applying below.
Join the Unimax Global Partner Program.
Ready to join the Unimax Global Partner Program? Let’s get things started by completing a simple form. After that, a Unimax Partner Program Representative will contact you to discuss your next step. For more information about our Global Partner Program, confidentiality, deal protection or other information, please contact us at TellMeMore@unimax.com.
Are we compatible?
Unimax’s software is compatible with leading telecom and UC systems from Cisco®, Avaya®, Microsoft® (Teams®/Skype for Business®, Active Directory®), OpenText (formerly AVST® and XMedius®), ServiceNow (and other ITSM platforms), Genessys, Zoom, and others.