Attend an upcoming event.
Unimax is an active member of the UC and telecom community. We regularly appear and offer thought leadership at industry webinars, conferences, trade shows, user group meetings and others. This offers the perfect opportunity to learn more about Unimax and see live product demonstrations.
If you have a question about our upcoming webinar schedule or would like to schedule a personal webinar for you and your team, please email us at TellMeMore@unimax.com.
Stop Phone Number and DID Management Headaches
Date: Wednesday, May 8
Time: 1:00PM CST
This webinar will demonstrate NumberPro, a powerful, low-cost application for managing, identifying, organizing, and reporting on phone and voice mailbox numbers (such as DIDs, toll-free numbers, directory numbers and extensions) without spreadsheets, or other manual methods.
This 30 minute webinar will demonstrate how NumberPro can easily:
- Instantly find the next available number from custom ranges.
- Identify which numbers are available, reserved, used or in the aging process.
- Synchronize with PBX, UC and/or voice mailbox systems to always provide the most up-to-date number inventory.
- Provide client specific transformation rules which automatically transform numbers between E.164 format, 10-digit phone number format and variable digit extensions even in multi-vendor environments.
Managing Microsoft Skype for Business & Teams for Success
This webinar will explore what must be done to ensure ongoing operational success with Skype for Business. Learn how to:
- Manage Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Exchange UM, Avaya (and legacy Nortel), Cisco, AVST and other legacy PBX and Voicemail systems all from ONE, unified interface
- Easily migrate to or enable Skype for Business or Teams users from your existing PBX, voicemail and UC systems
- Manage Skype for Business phone numbers, DIDs and extensions without spreadsheets or other manual methods
- And much more.
This is a must attend event for any organization currently using or planning to use Microsoft Skype for Business and/or Teams.
Enable Help Desk Agents to Fully Process Repetitive MACDs
This webinar will demonstrate how tier 1 help desk agents with no telecom or UC experience can safely process common Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes (MACDs) without assistance or work tickets. Learn how to:
- Reduce resolution time from hours or days to minutes
- Give time back to your highly paid administrators and engineers to do other work
- Reduce work ticket volume by up to 80%
- Control what changes a help desk agent can make
- Much more…
Enable Employees to Process Their Own Phone and Voicemail MACDs
Enabling your organization’s employees to reset their own voicemail passwords and complete other costly MACDs is a highly effective way to reduce work ticket volume, reduce expense and ease the stress of understaffed voice teams.
It’s easier than you think. Attend this 30 minute webinar and learn how to:
- Reduce work tickets by up to 80%
- Reduce resolution time from hours or days to minutes
- Give your technical team more time to focus on other work
- Configure self service to only allow employees to see and change what you want
How to Profit from Unimax's Global Partner Program
This webinar will explain how you could profit from referring or selling Unimax’s UC Management Software products to your Avaya/Nortel, Cisco, and Skype for Business customers.
Unimax’s products offer functionality in the following areas of UC and telecom management:
- Phone number and DID management
- Migration (to, from, and between Avaya/Nortel, Cisco, Skype for Business, etc.)
- MACD Administration (Single and Multi-Vendor)
During the webinar, we will provide a quick overview of Unimax’s UC Management Software Suite and Global Partner Program.
This webinar is reserved for contacts at UC and telecom channel companies, consultant organizations, and managed service providers.
2019 Live Events
Avaya ENGAGE 2019
January 28-31, 2018 – Austin, TX, Austin Convention Center
Avaya ENGAGE 2019 will bring thousands of Avaya/Nortel users, speakers and executives together for the definitive Avaya training event. This event brings content and speakers from the Avaya user community; as well as ATF, EPF, and other Avaya corporate events all under one roof for a week of education and networking with the top minds in the Avaya ecosystem.
Join Unimax at Avaya Engage 2019.
Unimax will present the following conference sessions:
How to Provision and Manage Avaya CM and Avaya CMS from ONE interface
Monday, January 21, 2019
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Presentation room: 19B
Successfully Manage Avaya and Skype for Business in the Same Environment
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
8:30 am to 9:30 am
Presentation room: 17B
Self-Service and Help Desk Agent MACDs for Avaya PBX and UC Systems
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
1:00 pm to 1:20 pm
Presentation room: Solutions Expo Experience Theatre
We will also discuss and demonstrate our UC Management Software Suite in the event’s Solutions Expo. Unimax’s booth number is 214.
ConvergeOne National Sales Conference 2019
February 20-21, 2019 – Atlanta, GA, Mariott Marquis Atlanta
ConvergeOne is a Unimax partner and a leading provider of custom information, communications and data technology solutions and services for any environment, regardless of existing vendors or systems. The 2019 National Sales Conference is designed to provide educational and networking opportunities to members of the ConvergeOne Sales team.
Join Unimax at the ConvergeOne National Sales Conference 2018.
We will discuss and demonstrate our UC Management Software Suite in the event’s Partner Pavilion. Unimax’s booth number is 507.
Enterprise Connect 2019
March 18-21, 2019 – Orlando, FL, Gaylord Palms Convention Center
Cisco Live 2019
June 9-13, 2019 – San Diego, CA, San Diego Convention Center
Cisco Live is Cisco’s annual customer and partner conference where you will build the foundation for your digital future. Transform your outlook, your career, and your potential through learning direct from Cisco’s best and brightest. From technical education to future-focused thought leadership, 1:1 meetings with Cisco experts to connecting with Cisco partners, networking with your peers to having fun at the Cisco Live Celebration, Cisco Live is the place to have it all.
Join Unimax at Cisco Live 2019.
We will discuss and demonstrate our UC Management Software Suite in the event’s World of Solutions. Unimax’s booth number will be announced soon.
Microsoft Ignite 2019
November 4-8, 2019 – Orlando, FL, Orange County Convention Center
Microsoft Ignite gives you five days of hands-on learning, industry insights, and direct access to product experts – all in one place. The conference will attract over 23,000 attendees and feature 700+ sessions, interactive digital labs, direct access to product experts, deep dives and demos and 300+ partners at the expo.
Join Unimax at Microsoft Ignite 2018.
We will discuss and demonstrate our UC Management Software Suite in the event’s Expo. Unimax’s booth number will be announced soon.
Are we compatible?
Unimax’s software is compatible with leading UC, PBX and voice messaging communications systems from Avaya®, Cisco®, Legacy Nortel®, Microsoft®, AVST® and others.