Join the Unimax team and work with dedicated, talented and hard working software professionals.We're always on the lookout for talented people who want to join a great team.
Work hard and have fun. That’s our motto. That’s our culture.
In 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Unimax earned the designation of one of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Additionally, in both 2014 and 2018, Unimax was voted one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For by Minnesota Business Magazine.
We hire highly qualified and energetic people who thrive on excellence. If you have the enthusiasm, talent, and skills that we’re looking for, Unimax may be the place for you.
Please send your resume and cover letter for any job openings explaining why you might be interested to TellMeMore@unimax.com.
Competitive compensation, benefits and perks:
Location, location, location.Unimax is located in downtown Minneapolis and is connected to the city’s best restaurants and entertainment destinations by skyway.
Application Representative (Software Sales Representative)
We are seeking an Application Representative who will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services. The Application Representative will spend considerable time talking with prospects, customers and partners to uncover sales opportunities. When found, the Application Representative will manage opportunities from beginning to end. The Application Representative will spend considerable time discussing the benefits of software technology in a telecom and unified communications environment. With Unimax’s extensive database, marketing programs and commission structure, motivated professionals have the opportunity to be extremely successful.
The Application Representative will work out of our downtown Minneapolis headquarters. This is a predominantly inside sales position with less than 10% travel required.
- Develop inquiries funneled from marketing through product fulfillment downloads, sales inquiries, and events into sales opportunities
- Work with partners to generate strategic relationships which result in sales
- Develop account plans for key accounts
- Conduct (mostly) inside sales with prospects, following company’s sales process, including generating and qualifying leads, assessing opportunities by understanding the client’s telecom issues and needs, demonstrating software, proposing solutions, and closing sales
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in corporate CRM system
- Conduct online meetings including software demonstrations
- Participate at various trade association meetings and events
- Generate prospects through cold calling and other marketing activities
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Able to convey customer requirements to product management and product development teams
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and collaboration software
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally to all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively identify client business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership for solving problems and delivering on commitments
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Minimum of 5 years of business to business, quota driven sales experience with either a software or telecom organization
- Bachelors degree or equivalent strongly preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Are we compatible?
Unimax’s software is compatible with leading UC, PBX and voice messaging communications systems from Avaya®, Cisco®, Legacy Nortel®, Microsoft®, AVST® and others.